Consulting for drinking and swimming pool water
Mr. Thomas Konkart
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-139
Consulting for industrial applications
Mr. Michael Volkmer
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-102
Amperometric measuring cell
For assured measuring results
In order to monitor the disinfection process, a measuring cell has been developed which is working according to the principle of depolarization of a galvanic element. The measuring cell contains a platinum and a copper electrode.
With the sample water acting as the electrolyte, galvanic potential develops between the two electrodes, depending on the electrode material. Amperometric measuring cell are suitable for EASYPRO 1, 2, 3, 4.
Amperometric measuring cell (depending on variant)
• amperometric open 2-electrode measuring cell
• amperometric 3-electrode measuring cell with
• amperometric diaphragm covered cell measuring cell
• Chlorine dioxide, total chlorine, free chlorine
• Drinking water, Process water, saline water, Rinsing water
• Measuring range: 0 – 20 mg/l Cl2
• Pressure range: 0– 6 bar
• Flow rate: 30 – 50 l/h
• Connection: Free wire end or N attachment head
For further information such as technical data, dimensions etc. please download our product information or the operating instructions.
Product Search by Specification Profile
Select the product you are looking for by your requirements.
Request for quotation
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.