Consulting for drinking and swimming pool water
Mr. Thomas Konkart
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-139
Consulting for industrial applications
Mr. Michael Volkmer
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-102
Chlorine Gas Neutralization Scrubber
The standard neutralization system adopted in a single stage or double stage configuration of the “counter-flow” packed bed type wet scrubber design, where air contaminated with chlorine gas is sucked into the lower section of the scrubber tower or scrubber bed under negative pressure and directed vertically upwards (for single stage) or through a second stage (for double /two stage designs).
• The cleaned air is blown out upwards via a fan.
• A circulation pump sprays the neutralisation liquid in the
opposite direction to the air flow.
• In the scrubbing tower, the air polluted by chlorine gas is
neutralized through absorption of the washing fluid.
• Before leaving the chlorine scrubber, the cleaned air (pure gas)
passes through a demister in which the droplets of fluid
• Optionally, the air can be returned to the building via an
additional motorised exhaust air flap at the outlet of the
For further information such as technical data, dimensions etc. please download our product information or the operating instructions.
Product Search by Specification Profile
Select the product you are looking for by your requirements.
Request for quotation
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.