Consulting for industrial applications
Mr. Michael Volkmer
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-102
Consulting for drinking and swimming pool water
Mr. Thomas Konkart
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-139
CHC dosing station EASY- and SAFTYCHLORMIX
The use of calcium hypochlorite (CHC) in water disinfection provides the user with a range of advantages such high storage stability and an only low level of chlorate development.
Lutz-Jesco CHC dosing stations enable the simple and safe production of the hypochlorite solution without the user needing to come into direct contact with chemical. The granules are dissolved in normal water directly in the delivery package via a filler unit.
The air mixer integrated in the dosing pump (from our MAGDOS series) renders other measures such as stirring or turning the packaging unnecessary. The hypochlorite solution can be added directly to the process water.
Product Search by Specification Profile
Select the product you are looking for by your requirements.
Simple & easy production of a hypochlorite solution
The CHC dosing station EASYCHLORMIX is a new and safe system for the production of a hypochlorite solution. The calcium hypochlorite (CHC), available as granulate in 25 l or 60 l
packages is dissolved directly in the water and then led to your process water via a special dosing pump from the MAGDOS series.
The no. 1 priority for drinking water suppliers is the uninterrupted supply of drinking water which satisfies the legal quality requirements. Lutz-Jesco has developed a mobile emergency chlorine supply unit for a range of systems and procedures subject to the risk of outage, which stores the disinfectant in a stable fashion.
• Simple and safe handling of the calcium hypochlorite
• Low investment costs and small space requirements
• No liquid change or turning of the packaging necessary
• 25 l and 60 l delivery package available
• Packaging with UN approval for calcium hypochlorite
• Calcium hypochlorite of the highest quality
• Long-term storage stability
• The majority of the insoluble constituents remains in the
• Low chlorate development even in disadvantageous storage
conditions within the requirements of DIN 19643
• Complies with all min requirements of the technical regulations
For further information such as technical data, dimensions etc. please download our product information or the operating instructions.
Request for quotation
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.