Consulting for drinking and swimming pool water
Mr. Thomas Konkart
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-139
Consulting for industrial applications
Mr. Michael Volkmer
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-102
Conductivity Measuring Cell
For assured measuring results
Conductivity measuring cells are used in analytical procedures in combination with measuring transducers to determine the conductivity of liquids. The electrolytic conductivity is defined as the ability of a substance to conduct an electrical current. Measurement of the conductivity depends on the concentration of the medium being measured.
Conductivity measuring cells are suitable for ESYPRO LK-C and EASYPRO 1, 2, 3, 4.
Conductivity Measuring Cell (depending on variant)
• Registration of electrolytic conductivity
• Measuring with two electrodes and with included
• salty water, process water
• Conductive conductivity measuring cells
• Inductive conductivity measurement
• Measuring range: 0 – 160 mS/cm
• Temperature range: 10 – 90
• Electrical connection: M12 connector
For further information such as technical data, dimensions etc. please download our product information or the operating instructions.
Product Search by Specification Profile
Select the product you are looking for by your requirements.
Request for quotation
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.