Consulting for drinking and swimming pool water
Mr. Thomas Konkart
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-139
Consulting for industrial applications
Mr. Michael Volkmer
Phone: +49 (0)5130 58002-102
EASYDOS Peristaltic V
Peristaltic pumps are used in the field of water treatment whenever low-pulsation dosing is required at low pressure. As compared to diaphragm dosing pumps, peristaltic pumps are characterized by insensitivity to vapor locks in the medium.
Typical applications include the dosing of sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid as well as the dosing of e.g. flocculants or cleaning agents.
• Self-priming, speed-controlled peristaltic pump with adjustable
delivery capacity via potentiometer
• Double ball bearing mounted drive for long life
• Hose filling button for quick filling of the supply lines
• Integrated level monitoring and fault signal relay output
• Compact, easy to assemble housing
For further information such as technical data, dimensions etc. please download our product information or the operating instructions.
Product Search by Specification Profile
Select the product you are looking for by your requirements.
Request for quotation
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.